Towner Eastbourne is a gallery that is renowned for showcasing the most exciting and creative developments in modern and contemporary art. As it approaches its 40th year, Towner Eastbourne is hosting the world’s leading prize for contemporary art, the Turner Prize. The exhibition is underway from 28th September until 14th April 2024 and will be showcasing exhibits from 4 British artists.
Towner Eastbourne is located just a 5 minute walk from The Lansdowne and has free admission. Make sure you visit during a stay with us and experience the exhibit first-hand.
Devonshire Park, Eastbourne. BN21 4JJ.
Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm with admission.
- Please contact Lily Goncalves directly to reserve your room by emailing email@example.com
- Subject to availability - we advise contacting the hotel at least 2 weeks prior to the desired date of stay
- Any amendments must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival date
- Excludes Festive period (23rd December 2023-1st January 2024) and 1st-15th January 2024 (hotel closure)
- Prize must be redeemed by 14th April 2024
© 2023 The Lansdowne Hotel |Brand and Website by hlg.